User avatar

Mizzle

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from YWS!

    I especially love the snowflakes in the background! So festive! Happy Holidays, everyone.

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    Your avatar reminded me of this computer game I used to play. I figured you were pretty cool, as you seem to like Daughtry as you can tell by your ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Story of Mizzle

    I cannot believe I have not made one of these yet. I was born on January 3rd. You won't ever know what year (unless you make it your personal goal ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Rat Tails- Open to all

    This might just be dead. If not, PM me when it starts, Hope. :)

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here...

    Hello, Darkehthewriter! Methinks I shall think you up a nickname soon enough. Welcome to the Young Writers Society! Being as you're a writer, and it seems like you've been writing ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your New Year's YWS Resolution?

    - Review more, perhaps try and get past the five hundredth review mark and actually put my WRFF thread back into good use - Hold a contest, as I have ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • General Articles Re: What happened to innocence?

    Eigth graders shouldn't be going through things like this; it seems every generation,the starting rate of corruption gets younger. God bless. ;)

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: the sparkly vampire and chosen wizard tales

    Hello there, James! Fun idea you have here! I myself write fanfiction, but generally I stick within one story realm. It can be quite fun, can't it? Anyways, on to ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    We need a 'love' button. The 'like' button just won't do for this. ;)

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Awwww

    How cute. I love tigers, and the monkey (chimpanzee, specifically) reminds me of Nate's avatars.

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Double posted. D:

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Welcome to the Young Writers Society, then, Jakk! If you ever need a friend to talk to, or just have some questions, feel free to message me. I'd love to ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Other Re: Potty Breaks.

    Hello there, RoseGryffindor. I'm suspecting you are a Harry Potter fan by your username; we have a common love, then. Anyways, the fact that characters tend to not go to ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Whoa dar. :P

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Common Cliches?

    I don't believe there is such a thing as "cliche." Cliches are such because they work for one reason or another. It's how you use cliches that make them bad ...

    Dec 16, 2010


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia