User avatar

Mizzle

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Are we all gone?

    Hey! Great poem, here. You've done a really fantastic job. I like this a lot. The second version you wrote is better than the first by far--miles. I was already ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fake Everything

    Hi, there! Nice poem, here. As a few others have said, this is very simple and short--which isn't a bad thing at all, if that's how you want it to ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Mirror

    This was okay. Strictly okay. As Kamas said, it needed to have more of a graceful language to pull this off correctly. Maybe saying something different then what you said--because ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ode to the Gambler (Victory)

    Hey, Howler! Nice subject of poetry you've chosen--luck and chance! So very cool. And unique, even better.The poem itself isn't fabolous, but it's okay. I really like the idea, though. ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mom

    First of all, I love this--the subject, the way it's written, it's beautiful. Tears would have come to my eyes if I was one of those people who cry at ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deleted

    Hi. Nice work, here. :) I think that if you branched out from just describing this and add more, it'd be much better. Also, maybe keep the lines a little ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Place

    Hi. Nice work here, to start. It has very nice flow, and the simplicity of it all adds to the nothingness feeling as Amy pointed out. I like that! Also, ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Butterfly Shaped Stains

    Hi Red--just a quick overview of what I think! You use half rhymes, as a few others have said. Flow is key. And that means the rhymes have to fit ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Losing Faith

    This is okay--one dimensional, as Kamas said. The rhyme here is quite nice, so good job on that. I like the whole point of the poem, the idea. It interested ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories of Autumn

    Hey, Kyousuke! Great work here. I'm a big fan of autumn, and the leaves and colors are my favorite part. I'm partial to this, to say. But as Hope mentioned, ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daphne

    Hiya Flit! This is a half/half beautiful poem--a sort of. It flowed very well, which makes it easy to read and very enjoyable. The writing style you use is spectacular, ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Emerald Eyes

    I didn't like the jagged-ness of the poem, or how it flowed. And how you broke the lines in the beginning--that wasn't my favorite either. But still, good job. A ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Putting up my Hair

    Aqua and Hope pointed out it sounds like lyrics--and it did for me, too. Because as Aqua said, I could think of a few bands who would sing something like ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Death

    Whoa. This is absolutely great. I loved, loved, loved this times twenty. It was new, different, and something out of the ordinary! And it was awesome! Really spectacular. I was ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories

    I agree with Hope and Aqua about the slightly forced rhythm, as well as the cliche feeling to it--it made me think of Twilight. D: Anyhoo, I do think this ...

    Jan 9, 2010


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus