User avatar

Mizzle

  • Art & Photography Re: Something light

    'Ello there, Maria. I'm Mizz, and it's nice to meet you. Quite interesting, but in truth I don't know what to make of this. A lady holding a camera? That's ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles!

    Kammiator! I haven't see much of your work lately. Perhaps thats because I've been close to a missing person as far as YWS goes. But, tsk, tsk. Review time. *grins* ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Oh, The Simple Things In Life : )

    Hey, Bmat! Nice to meet you, I'm Mizz. :) So, to put it outright, I really like this. I'm not usually a fan of selective color processing, but you pulled ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Badges!

    Badges. Oh my. More shiny objects to stare at. *waits eagerly*

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography Group Revival!

    I'm so in. I actually (eek!) am doing baby pictures for a neighbor, and a close friend. So. Excited. And I just got this new editing program--

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stay with me

    Okay, so, hi there, Hippie. :D I'm Mizz, here to review! So, the rhyming scheme is definitely forced...and that's not good. I really don't feel emotion when I read this. ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The tip of my Tongue

    Hey, there. Sam, right? I'm Mizz. So, I liked this a lot. I actually sang it. I think "chant" is too...unmelodic for this. It seems like, with the right editing, ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new. (Bet you didn't see that coming)

    Hi, there, Lauren! It's nice to meet you, and, welcome to YWS--literally the best writers' site on the net. Truly and honestly. What makes it even better for you is ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: yet another newbie saying hey everyone

    Hey, there! Dude, your username isn't lame. I think I'ma call you Fighta. Or something. A tad on the uncreative side, I am today. Anyways...:D Welcome! Seriously. You'll

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The River That Weeps.

    Hey, Olli. I sent you my edits PM-form...sorry for the length of the wait. Two days. Argh. But, nice work. :D -Mizz

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Other Re: A nice joke speech!

    Eddie. XD. Always making everyone laugh. Lol. Like me. Right now. Except...Wendys totally owns BK, as well as McD's. But...they're all quite fattening. *wonders* Did I really just say that? ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi I am new ^__^

    Hi! Welcome. And you too, Fiction! :D Hope you enjoy your stay here...make it a long one ^_^ If you need anything PM me. -Mizz

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: And Yet You Still Love Me.

    Okay, hey there, Kay. :D So, I liked this/most of it. I think you should listen to Classy when she says that the last part feels like something you would ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Hungry...for Fries?

    Oh my gosh! This is to *die* for! I loved this. *cracks up with laughter* The ending, one word: awe-some. Bah, unlike Matt I started reading it thinking your were ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Why

    Hey, Nick! Dude, I haven't seen you in so long, y'know! You should stop by chat, soon. Okay, so I liked this. It IS cliche--but cliche means relatable. Most people, ...

    Feb 2, 2010


Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix