User avatar

Misty

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Cyra, Gift of the Water Ch. 1

    very brilliant! Aside from some grammatical errors-which you can probably find if you read through it again yourself-it's wonderful. Super duper. J/k. No really it's great. I love the imagery ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Nameless

    haha almighty site admin. You're funny. Thank you for the crit, I'll consider it. Should I just post the next section here? well I guess I will... This is a ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: New Story...need title! :)

    you never posted that last part at RK! I really love this story! Good job! Yeah, that's how I was with The room, I kept writing and writing because I ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Please Help Me...

    This is brilliant! The others got all of the real crit, but it's SO good! I truly felt your pain, and I know how you feel. One of my friends ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This is Not and Apology (but it is a poem...thats the title)

    well, I disagree with the others. I really liked this and I don't think you should change it. I got a perfect view of what you were saying. It was ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

    oh, wow! You are seriouslyTOO good! This book is seriously TOO GOOD! IT was so disgusting yet totally believable. And I thought my writing was grisly...ack! This sent chills up ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Opening to (hopefully) a novel

    hi, and I'm new, just so you know. But I have to tell you, this is probably one of the best pieces of fiction I've ever read on one of ...

    Jan 17, 2005


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26