User avatar

Missymisunderstood

Missymisunderstood

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Untitled

    *Mentally applauding* I adore how simple this poem is, not to mention how the flow is on point. It's basic and It's pretty also very relatable. I like the fact ...

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Culture Re: Colors of the World

    Oh My wow. I really just love this poem. As a christian, I love how you didn't lay it on too thick and from the racism perspective it's something everyone ...

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Art » Fanfiction, General Re: Yellowfang's Exile

    Oooh, So this is my first ever review. I just have to tell you, as soon as I opened up this piece of art it put a smile on my ...

    Oct 17, 2017


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor