User avatar

Misguided

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled (Chapter 1)

    I am still looking for a good title. But anywho, here's the first chapter for anyone who cares. "Valentina...RUN!" someone called from the group of people, mostly those souless demons. ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This is Life Now.

    I agree with everyone else, ADD MORE DETAILS. I'd definitely like to see where this is going. :D

    Feb 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled (Prologue)

    Well thank you. I'll definitely take that into consideration. Well I was planning something else, like the chapters to bounce from the present day, to the past, like flashbacks. And ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yesterday & Tomorrow

    Sooo, nobody who has read this poem of mine, can really make any sense of it. I don't even know what it's about, I just wrote a stanza and the ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ugly melodies/Silent songs

    Well lemme say Amy...I like this. Alot. It's good since ur just getting back into writing poetry. :elephant:

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: ello.

    Well, my favorite author's are definately Anne Rice, Jk Rowling, Stephen King, Stephanie Meyer, Susan Pfeffer, and whoever wrote "The Hunger Games." I usually write poetry, and short stories, and ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled (Prologue)

    So this doesn't exactly belong in the sci-fi place...but it doesn't exactly belong here. I guess we'll figure out where it goes...But for now...this goes here. If anyone has any ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: ello.

    Ummm....well my username is obviously NOT my real name. My real name is Tay, and Idk, I liked this website, and thought I'd join. I needed to get the creative ...

    Feb 8, 2010


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost