Random avatar

MinisterOfHighHopes

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: What is Success?

    Thanks LP, People like you make me want to make me write more and more. :D Thanks Again, The Minister

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Is Losing Okay?

    Excellent. I hope your team begins to win and win and win! :) Thanks for your comments! :D Best, The Minister of High Hopes

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Is Losing Okay?

    Thanks for your comment Hero! :) I agree that many people need to accept this difficult concept. :? Best, The Minister of High Hopes

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part Two]

    Pure genius Ben. This was even better than the first one. By the way, I joined your Column Group Thanks again, The Minister of High Hopes :D

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: What is Success?

    THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I would love to join your group too! -The Minister

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part One]

    Thanks. :)

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part One]

    Wonderfully entertaining as always. This was a great idea to do a dictionary and I'm looking forward to "Dictionary Part Two" By the way, where can I buy your book ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: What is Success?

    Darn. I have to wait until 8:38 tonight to post some more of my work. Well, see you all then. -The MHH

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: (E&iC) Exams & The difficulties of bananas

    You are making me really scared to turn 16. :) Just for kicks, I am 39541.66667 banana years old. -The Minister of High Hopes

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit!

    Touche. -High Hopes

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 2.12.10-Valentines Day and Sucky Things

    Very expressive and well written. I feel sort of bad for you. :) Best, The Minister of High Hopes

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: What is Success?

    Two more good quotes on success: "The dictionary is the only place success comes before work." "A successful life is a balanced life." Enjoy, The Minister of High Hopes

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Success_Part One

    Thanks Fiction. That means a ton! :smt002

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: What is Success?

    Thanks for all your comments! :)

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: (E&iC) The Art of Math & Ladybird Eating

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Its so very true. The ending was perfect and the plot was great. I love the cut you took at Yahoo! All hail the mighty Google! The Minister of ...

    Feb 13, 2010


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu