-
Re: Pen Mates(Chapter 1-4)
This is an amazing first chapter! There is a very clear sense of place, and the descriptive language is very effective for setting the scene. The dialogue is natural and ...
May 19, 2025 -
Re: The Parrot & The Raven | Summer Horizon 070218
This is an excellent piece! The character has a very clear sense of voice (is that the right term?) and its believable that he is a sixth grader- there are ...
May 13, 2025 -
Re: .
This is an excellent start, and I’m very curious to see where this story is headed! One thing I think is very strong in these first few chapters is the ...
May 9, 2025 -
Re: Solace
This is very good! I like the metaphors you use, especially the first one you use to describe Lotus, and the connection the two fairies feel because of both of ...
May 8, 2025
