User avatar

Midnight

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Revision

    Yeah that's ok. It's meant to be confusing, it was sorta my bedframe of being in Revision mood at the time of writing and can also be used to explain ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Revision

    yeah I think it's an odd expression in England aswell!

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Revision

    Hey yeah it meant mind. It was kinda meant to be that thing of when you're revising or working your mind kinda drifts away and you try to get back ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 2 Poems

    Lovely. Beauty captured in writing, there were some discrepencys with rhythm but didn't care. Oh to be in in love like this would be wonderful, that's how this made me ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just Around, 'Til Tomorrow

    I could really excited by the first stanza which I thought was pretty interesting and quick, but I dunno the poem felt like there could be more too it and ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Breathless

    oh this was gorgeous, great imagery, I gotta run but I'll come back later and give this something more constructive!

    Jan 29, 2005


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato