User avatar

Micheley

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Good-bye Chapter 2

    Argh you have no clue how much that just motivated me. Thank you (:

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: How to be Awkward

    ROFL! Your genius-ness in this kept me laughing the whole way down, I loved it! Great job :D

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: 'Spandangters'~ A Naruto fanfiction

    This totally had me laughing the whole time. It was great!! Write some more plz? *offers cookies n' milk* O;

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Good-bye. Prologue/Ch1

    OK! I did the best I could, but there's probably something in there somewhere that I didn't see xP Lul IKR! They got TOTALLY pwned! But it bites her butt ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For the Unknown

    'For a time, It-could-be a crime.' You have no clue how catchy that sounds xD Great job, it's awesome :D

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pros and Cons to dating a Ninja

    Hahaha that was awesome! The first pro and second con were pure genius xD nice ;D

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Good-bye. Prologue/Ch1

    Hello and Merry Christmas!!!! I like the start of your story, the description of the characters is great, the way you tie it in with the action. I really like ...

    Dec 25, 2010


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves