User avatar

Micheley

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A speech on bullying

    I don't know how to cross out anything so the underlined things is what needs to go. and the red is what could be added. All you have to do ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: First Chance, Second String

    This reminded me of my first, and last, year of volleyball, bench warmer for sure. To bad no one ever swallowed a guitar pick.. just kidding! That'd be terrible! Anyways! ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 101 Things I Want to Do before I Die

    45. . . . and the bagpipes. Haha how cool would that be! Bagpipes are pretty much amazing (: Your bucket list is cute. I hope you're able to do ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Seven Reasons Why Men are Better than Women

    I laughed through the whole thing. Pretty much a little more then amazing (; But this... We only worry about the important things, like when the next Superbowl is, or ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Closest Reason (working title) Chapter One

    Ok so before you start reading, I thought you might enjoy it more if it actually made sense. The underlining is things you should add or take out. So yeah ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Brothers

    “Duck.” He warned and threw a left hook at me. Should it be, "Duck" he warned, throwing a left hook at me. I dunno. I'm not like.. really good at ...

    Dec 25, 2010


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues