User avatar

Mezer

  • Welcome Mat Re: *Knocks and runs or hides in whatever order*

    Danke guys for the welcoming....^^ *counts replies and takes them one by one as the C/O that she is* I write whatever (prose, poetry, prose poems lol) though when it ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Knocks and runs or hides in whatever order*

    Aren't you a little bundle of energy ^^ Danke for the fuzzy welcoming, Sumi....*gives an imaginary handshake* My favourite manga-ka? Don't have one specifically...cuz I don't have just one genre ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Knocks and runs or hides in whatever order*

    Hey there *frantically waves her hand while innocently smiling" I am proudly to admit that yours truly is an intellectually lazy person/wannabe writer. Talking about getting off on the wrong ...

    Sep 20, 2007


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace