User avatar

Mew2x

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: somehow

    Capitalization is important :) But the poem is creative :)

    Mar 19, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Why They Left EachOther(#1)

    Really Love The Poem :)

    Mar 19, 2015
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Leslie Shane

    Thank you so much for the review :) Yes, when I looked at my draft in my document, there were a lot wrong grammars. It confuses me a little bit ...

    Mar 19, 2015
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Leslie Shane

    Though this is my first time but I will try my best in the future :) Please don't mind the grammar and hope you like it! :D

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Leslie Shane

    Though this is my first time but I will try my best in the future :) Please don't mind the grammar and hope you like it! :D

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Leslie Shane

    Mar 18, 2015


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda