User avatar

Merlin34

  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Must Read: Changes to Reviews

    Well, I better get reviewing. I am at a perfect 2. 10 reviews/5 works. Hey, I'm just not much of a reviewer. Sometimes I can spew out 2 screenfuls, other ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Re-Opens!

    What happened to the Knowledge Base?

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people

    They said everything, so there is no point in me repeating it. But have another welcome. Don't spend it all in one place. And awesome username. Lone~Wolf. I love it.

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Sometimes when I post, it says "error getting user's post stat" and I don't earn any points. :(

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lost Years of Merlin... 34

    Lost Years of Merlin is such a cool book series. Did you know about it? ;) Heck yeah! That's where I got my screen name! I use Merlin, Merlin3, or ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lost Years of Merlin... 34

    Well, I've been here a while. I only just got around to making this topic. Oh well. More welcomes are always welcome. (Papow. Chiiing!)

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lost Years of Merlin... 34

    Do I win the award for coolest title? Anyway, where to start... yay rigid forms! Name: Max Age: 14 Country: USA Gender: Boy Interests: Writing, video games, web design, animals, ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Click here and you will get a million dollars*

    Where's my money? :evil: Yeah, kidding. I'm 14, and pretty fun too. There isn't much that I need to say other than welcome, these guys and girls seem to have ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome. And as for rules, the only thing that really springs to mind is to review 2 works for every work you submit. Other than that, just don't flame or ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    It was a Wii vs PS3 article. The bunnies were based on erasers I would always order from Oriental Trading.

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Oops, sorry! Well, Minnesota IS big... The book was called "Forest Bunnies" and it was about multi-colored bunnies with a monster truck. I once got an article published!

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello, YWS! I am Merlin34! I live in Minnesota, and have been writing since I wa 5!

    Apr 10, 2007


There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec