-
Re: YWS Radio: Campfire Edition!
I'm on but I dunno what to do.
May 31, 2010 -
Re: YWS Radio: Campfire Edition!
I'll call with some winter campfire stories.
May 30, 2010 -
Re: Report A Site Bug
They aren't counting for me. I wrote a review there and it still says I have 50.
Apr 14, 2010 -
Re: New Addition: YWS News is Here!
Haha, one of mine is up there too! EDIT: Do we get notified is someone comments on our articles?
Apr 6, 2010 -
Re: Coming Soon: YWS News
I'm all for this. I work at a real newspaper too. :D
Mar 21, 2010 -
Re: Report A Site Bug
When I try to post in the Read/Write forums, it doesn't let me. I type out a post and hit "Submit", but it doesn't go through. If I'm doing it ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Forum Renovations (stuff has been moved!)
I like that third idea.
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Has anyones work here been published?
I've gotten articles published in a few papers.
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: No More "Age Limit"
You could say that it's for anyone who's young compared to a mature bristlecone pine. Considering those things are thousands of years old, that means everyone. :D
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: Grammar
This. So much. I still see works that don't even have the word "I" capitalized. People learn this stuff in first and second grade! Why is it so hard?
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Badges or Ranks?
Badges of course.
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: No More Review Ratio
Any questions? Yeah, how do I keep my head from exploding from the awesomeness?
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)
Review Ratio: I like the idea, but I still think you should have to have more reviews than posted works.
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: YWS Radio on November 15, 2009!
Am I missing something? It seems like many of these episodes have nothing to do with writing. Just instafishe and the Karoshi theme song.
Nov 15, 2009 -
Re: A Must Read: Changes to Reviews
Yeah, better than hiking it up to five all at once.
Sep 3, 2009
