User avatar

Merlin34

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio: Campfire Edition!

    I'm on but I dunno what to do.

    May 31, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio: Campfire Edition!

    I'll call with some winter campfire stories.

    May 30, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    They aren't counting for me. I wrote a review there and it still says I have 50.

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Addition: YWS News is Here!

    Haha, one of mine is up there too! EDIT: Do we get notified is someone comments on our articles?

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Coming Soon: YWS News

    I'm all for this. I work at a real newspaper too. :D

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    When I try to post in the Read/Write forums, it doesn't let me. I type out a post and hit "Submit", but it doesn't go through. If I'm doing it ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Forum Renovations (stuff has been moved!)

    I like that third idea.

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Has anyones work here been published?

    I've gotten articles published in a few papers.

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: No More "Age Limit"

    You could say that it's for anyone who's young compared to a mature bristlecone pine. Considering those things are thousands of years old, that means everyone. :D

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Grammar

    This. So much. I still see works that don't even have the word "I" capitalized. People learn this stuff in first and second grade! Why is it so hard?

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Badges or Ranks?

    Badges of course.

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: No More Review Ratio

    Any questions? Yeah, how do I keep my head from exploding from the awesomeness?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    Review Ratio: I like the idea, but I still think you should have to have more reviews than posted works.

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio on November 15, 2009!

    Am I missing something? It seems like many of these episodes have nothing to do with writing. Just instafishe and the Karoshi theme song.

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Must Read: Changes to Reviews

    Yeah, better than hiking it up to five all at once.

    Sep 3, 2009


Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley