User avatar

Merlin34

  • Writers Corner Re: The Nick of Time

    I can't see them.

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Horrors of Lecraesa

    I hate having to kill off characters but it is neccesary in my plot line to kill three or four off. I may kill off some of my characters too. ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Suzanne's Writerly Rambles [4 March 2008]

    Me too!

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Begining of a Novel

    So far, a little dull (no offense), but it has the potential to be a great book! Great job!

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Book to Screen...?

    I would say yes, but I would want to oversee the production so they don't make it too far derived from the book!

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Nick of Time

    Hello! This is Chapter 1 of my story, The Nick of Time! Enjoy! Or else... :twisted: :P Or else I won't post anymore! Prologue Welcome. Friends, Romans, dinosaurs, lend me ...

    Apr 10, 2007


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew