-
Re: Forums and Fanfics
Also, if I saw a fansite for my work that was being run like The Twilight Lexicon*, I'd be mad. *They require all posts to be approved by mods and ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Forums and Fanfics
What would you do/think if you got a story of your published and then found that someone had made a forum for discussing it, or had written a fanfic about ...
Jun 29, 2009 -
Re: Humor
Do you use humor a lot in your stories? I must say I can't get enough of it. I make sure not to make it too out of place or ...
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: Fonts
I used to use Times New Roman, but then I went through a "Candara" phase. Now I use Arial Black.
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Snow
Jun 12, 2009 -
Re: In The Picture
Xavier would be slightly unnerved and try to make small talk. If that failed, he would retreat into himself and keep both eyes on them and one hand on his ...
Jun 12, 2009 -
Re: Miis
Have any of you ever designed characters in your story as Miis in either the Mii Channel on the Nintendo Wii or in an online Mii creator? I think it's ...
Jun 10, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Vampires
Jun 9, 2009 -
Re: A creativity test.
So, another day in my life in this tiny glass bowl. I wonder what... ... What was I talking about? ... CURSE YOU MY 5-SECOND MEMORY SPAN! D:
Jun 8, 2009 -
Re: What is your favorite atribute in a charcater?
Big heroes in small packages. coughbasilcough
Jun 8, 2009 -
Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?
I had an idea that I wanted to work with, but it took me a few tries to get the story I have now, with Xavier starting out in our ...
Jun 8, 2009 -
Re: Would a character smoking in a novel bother you?
If it's an old man smoking a pipe in the evening or something, no. If it's an underage person smoking a cigarette, yes.
May 22, 2009 -
Re: At what age did you start writing and
When I was 6 I wrote a story about a bunch of rabbits who owned a monster truck.
May 22, 2009 -
Re: Abusing your Muse
My muse got back from an extended vacation a few days ago and has been working full-throttle.
May 22, 2009 -
Re: name association
A tall young woman, probably from North Africa, with straight black hair. Nick.
Apr 10, 2007
