User avatar

Merlin34

  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    When you say out loud your everyday actions and remember them well enough to write. Ex: "I walked along the dusty trail, walled in by the golden tansy on either ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    “So, what’s your name?” - Lily “Xavier, but my friends call me Xav." - Xavier “All right then, Xavier --it’s an interesting name, I’ll give it that. Does it mean ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    No question? Come on man. Quid pro quo. If someone offered you one of five wrapped gifts; a tiny box, a small box, a large box, a round box, or ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Xavier: :| Lily: :) Lord Latrapi: 8) Wolf: :evil: Merenor: :lol: If you were an animal, what would you want to be?

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Wolf.

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Wolf, and if you don't get out of my face right now, I'll kill you.

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: If you could cast any actress/actor as your character...

    No clue. I know that Evanna Lynch (Lune Lovegood) would be good for the voice of Merenor though. As for who would play him, you would have to be very ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Xavier: Green. Maybe because I see it every morning in the mirror. Lily: I'd say white. It's so clean, so clear. I love it. Wolf: Who the (censored) cares? Merenor: ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    6/10 Sorry, but I didn't like it. It makes me want to read more, but there are a lot of prose issues and weird sentences. Like this one: "He halted ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    I was reading the second the UPS man delivered it. FREAKING. AWESOME.

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Abusing your Muse

    My muse will let me come up with ideas, but she won't let me work on any current works now. I want to find her, knock her out, and TIE ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a fantasy adventure about deposing some kind of tyrant king. MYRMIDON

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Merenor: The All-Powerful Lord of All Things Great. Xavier: I like my name as it is. Lily: Maybe Amanda. Lord Latrapi: I'm not sure. Wolf: WHO CARES? If you could ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Xavier: Video games rock, so technology. Lily: I'd have to go with technology. Lord Latrapi: I'm not sure. Magic can do many things, yet technology just looks so interesting. Wolf: ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    I like Mrs. Coulter for villains, because she actually has motives (keeping Lyra safe) and she turns to the side of good in the end. As for heroes, I like ...

    Jul 2, 2009


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato