User avatar

Merlin34

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Brisingr By far the brickiest and most boring of the Inheritance Cycle so far.

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Writing Duel

    Here's a little activity I'm going to start to help improve your writing. I will tell you something to write, and you will write it and send it to be ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Ever written a story with no humans?

    Bunnies with monster trucks? You have got to let me read that! I wish I could. I don't have the file anymore. :( All I remember besides the bunnies with ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Ever written a story with no humans?

    The vast majority of stories involve humans or at least humanoid creatures (elves, vampires, etc.). But have any of you ever written a story with no humans at all? One ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Seems a bit cliche to me, but you could probably pull it off right. 7.5/10. - A young girl wakes up on the side of a mountain, a brown bear ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Maradonia 'Saga'

    Claiming what, exactly?

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Maradonia 'Saga'

    That's awesome. Where?

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    9/10: Would so read that. --- One of two rival nations develops a disease and a vaccine for the disease and looses the disease on the other country's people. A ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Maradonia 'Saga'

    Don't worry, I'm not about to praise this doorstop. But has anyone here ever heard of it? It's a series (only 2 books now) that was first (self)published when the ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Leap at his face. I'm so small he probably couldn't hit me, and if he did, my blood would be toxic to him." - Merenor

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Xavier: She is. It doesn't rain flowers there though. What would you do if you were on a plane and a guy was hijacking it?

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Published Book Logic/Plot/Research Fails

    Have you ever noticed a fail in a published book, and just wanted to tell someone? Well, I have. But I have Asperger's, so I'm not sure about the rest ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Merenor- Kill their *** dead. What would your character do if told that his/her family was dead.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Conjure up a new one. - Merenor What would you do if you you came to a fork in the road and someone told you the left path was quicker, ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Amazing Books

    His Dark Materials - Phillip Pullman The Hunger Games/Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card

    Sep 20, 2009


Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy