-
Re: Map or No Map?
I think it's a good idea to make them.
Dec 23, 2010 -
Re: The Most Disturbing Book...
Maradonia.
Dec 5, 2010 -
Re: The Mary Sue Litmus Test is Killing Our Characters
Well, the Mary Sue Litmus Test may not be killing our characters directly (that's the job of the villains, right?), what it is doing in encouraging writers to create perfectly ...
Nov 5, 2010 -
Re: When writing, what is your most difficult challenge?
Showing emotion.
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: Favorite bits from The Great Gatsby
A real writer writes stuff that doesn't make schoolchildren everywhere want to claw their eyes out from sheer boredom. :P
Sep 24, 2010 -
Re: Most Embrarassing Moment
...the first person to notice was a girl I liked, and...
Sep 1, 2010 -
Re: Inspiring lines from songlyrics
We will fly to the empire of steel gods to discover the secret of storms And against the black pride of the tyrant we'll use it to defend our throne ...
Aug 19, 2010 -
Re: Rate the first sentence above you
8/10. Seems to subtly evoke emotions of accomplishment and satisfaction, as if the man is making the sun shine brighter. Xavier was sure that neither teleportation nor invisibility had been ...
Aug 17, 2010 -
Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters
Enoby Darkness Dementia Raven Way Win.
May 17, 2010 -
Re: Overly Protective of my Novel
I've never posted a novel online either. If you're planning to try to have it published, it's important that you don't post it online in public forums, as this gives ...
Apr 29, 2010 -
Re: Make Up F.R.E.D.'s Backstory
Fred was created by a female scientist in a very male-dominated society. Females were expected to wear dresses all the time, and F.R.E.D. was always puzzled since he recognized his ...
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: What would your characters do?
Merenor: Forgo the guns and blast everyone to death with my magickz.
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: You are a wave...
I can feel my body sucking the water away from the shore, and I know it won't be long before I hit land. Through the shifting sea, I see several ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Name the Character Above You
Vivien A small boy with short brown hair and gray eyes, constantly nervous about things no one else notices.
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: The Best Book Ever Read
The Lightning Thief The Subtle Knife Catching Fire
Mar 11, 2010
