User avatar

Merlin34

  • Lounge, The Re: Do you prefer to type your stories or write them by hand?

    Typing. I can't write more than a few words before my hand gets sore.

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrities Dead

    Who's next? Dun dun dun.

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Check How Much You've Grown

    I win. So far, a little dull (no offense), but it has the potential to be a great book! Great job! That was over 2 years ago.

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Fiction Writing Wiki

    I have made a wiki about fiction writing. There are 51 articles so far about fiction genres, literary devices, things to avoid, etc. It is nowhere near "done" yet, which ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Are You a Writer or a Reviewer

    Writer all the way. I can review, but only if I like the work. And I hate reviewing works that have already been reviewed because then I feel like I'm ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever noticed this?

    JUST TRY FINDING OUT WHERE I LIVE SUCKER! :twisted:

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever noticed this?

    The image for a sticky on this forum is the same as the Star Trek symbol. Look. ^Sticky ^Star Trek

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: When you go back and reread/rewrite a story and go OMG!!

    The Nick Of Time. In hindsight, IT'S HORRIBLE! D: Dozens and dozens of characters, no personality, repetitive plot... I like to imagine characters from my current story killing Nick and ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    After traveling through time with Nick and Co, they were ambushed and killed by a kid and his dragon, who forced me to write about them. But then THEY were ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you a gamer?

    Do you like to play video games? I play Animal Crossing and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time! And Wii Sports!

    Apr 10, 2007


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica