-
Re: Hilarious comic
I just thought it's really relevant to us writers, especially those in the fantasy genre. Great for a laugh too.
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook
Thank you, YWS. You've helped my writing so much, shown me things I never could have known, and of course, all the people here are amazing, even those I vehemently ...
Dec 7, 2009 -
Re: Mary Sue or Anti-Sue?
Let's say you were given two books and were told that you had to read one of them cover to cover. You read the first three chapters of each and ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: *holds up sign* The end is near! *sadface*
Here's a good video on the subject.
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: *holds up sign* The end is near! *sadface*
From this article and straight from the mouth of John Grisham himself, the novel industry is dying. Many bookstores and places like Wal-Mart and are selling new releases for HALF ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: Fantasy Cliche Meters
You may have noticed that they have disappeared in the past few days. Whether or not this is permanent or not, I have found them on wayback, so if you ...
Nov 2, 2009 -
Re: Reviewing class Today! [Time changed to 7:30pm EST]
I'll bring some fresh calamari and cous cous.
Oct 13, 2009 -
Re: WHIP THEM INSTRUCTORS (and get points!)
How about a cliche guide?
Oct 8, 2009 -
Re: how safe is this site to post your work?
Besides, if your story ever did get published, that version would be light-years from the one you have now.
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: The Completely Evil Plan
O_O No idea what's going on here? Did you get a book published? If so, mega-congrats.
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Young Writers Society Testimonials.
When I first joined YWS in 2006 (or maybe 2007, I don't know), I didn't like it. The layout was just way too confusing, but I did jump in way ...
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Writing As A Career
I'd love to be able to write full-time, but if I can't pay the bills with that, there's always environmental science.
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Your Writing Insecurities
So, what are your insecurities about your writing. Don't worry, I won't use them against you or anything, I'm just curious as to what people will say. I for one, ...
Aug 31, 2009 -
Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?
Sonic Firestorm - Dragonforce Inspired 2 epic awesome scenes.
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: Are women better writers than men?
Stephenie Meyer is your answer. Gender does not matter.
Jul 17, 2009
