User avatar

Merlin34

  • Lounge, The Re: Science Fair Survey

    Name: Max Age: 15 Gender: Male ______ Top 3 Movies Title: Defiance Genre: Action/Historical Title: Titan A.E. Genre: Sci-Fi Title: Taken Genre: Action ______ 3 Worst Movies Title: Twilight Genre: ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    I got my netbook back from the repair shop! I can finally write again! I already seem better!

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Nature

    Does anyone else watch this show? It's a documentary on PBS (Sunday night at 7pm). It is just... brilliant. Great for research too. This night's episode (it's over now) was ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Work May Not Be Getting Reviews

    Thank you for this post, Nate. It was needed.

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Dreams about your story/characters?

    Have you ever had one? I once had a dream where I saw two people (whom I soon recognized as two of my characters) going to a Twilight convention. And ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Reviewing Sunday

    Yay, I got my second yellow star. ... I don't really review much, okay? I'm more of a tips-and-tricks discussing guy.

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Today went fine, but my nose is running. Got to start making quinzees for science class.

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Super Reviewing Bash on January 31, 2010

    RSVP. If I can.

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    I'd recommend His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman, The Lost Years of Merlin, and The Great Tree of Avalon (both by T.A. Barron).

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Please read this about passwords

    It won't let me change my password. It gives me a "General Error". And I'm not too worried. What would someone do with my YWS password, post crappy Twilight fanfics?

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for January 2010

    Congrats Karsten! You deserve it 100%!

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your 2010 Resolutions!

    Finish 2nd Draft of Xavier's Quest Stop eating candy/other bad foods Finish at least one other novel

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Feelings on Atheism

    I'm like Oromis from Inheritance on this subject. There is no god. But if there is, he's doing a really bad job and should be replaced.

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Hilarious comic

    That's very good. How did you find it? Someone posted it on Anti-Shurtugal.

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Which YWSer has given you the best writerly advice?

    Bickazer helped me with emotions a lot.

    Dec 20, 2009


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky