User avatar

Merlin34

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    When I try to post in the Read/Write forums, it doesn't let me. I type out a post and hit "Submit", but it doesn't go through. If I'm doing it ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Forum Renovations (stuff has been moved!)

    I like that third idea.

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Heart, Your Hands(W/T)

    I liked this. It vas (joke intended) very interesting. Dream sequences are cliche, but yours works well. One thing you could try is to make the dream more surreal. It ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    The Lightning Thief The Subtle Knife Catching Fire

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Research Re: norse and greek mythology

    Jormundr? You mean Jormungand, the Midgard Serpent? And I'm confused. DO you need more villains? Just google "greek monsters" or "norse monsters". Here's a list of Greek ones. That's a ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Research Re: norse and greek mythology

    I could easily ace a test about either mythology, but I can't help you. You need to give us more information. What do you need help with? Do you have ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Has anyones work here been published?

    I've gotten articles published in a few papers.

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Huntress~3

    This was interesting. It's nice to see a vampire story that actually involves KILLING THEM, and not falling for them. Now, onto the meat of the review. The grammar didn't ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Accidental Rebellion, Ch. 5 - Reversal

    The grammar on this piece suffers a bit, but I know you normally do a good job with it, so I won't go too crazy. Sorry if my review gets ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: fantasy

    I won't beat a dead horse here and talk about the grammar. Instead, I'll look at two other issues: dialogue and character. So far, I haven't really learned much about ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: No More "Age Limit"

    You could say that it's for anyone who's young compared to a mature bristlecone pine. Considering those things are thousands of years old, that means everyone. :D

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Break the Chains 1

    You are as a good a writer as you are a review. And as you can pick out every flaw in a person's work (which is why I like you), ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Karsten has over 9000 awesome points.

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Meredith Vs. Al Quada

    This was hilarious! So completely random and awesome! I especially liked the "mochatov cocktail" and "STD ray". Where do you come up with this stuff? It's crazy. And epic. But ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Marten

    Arf!

    Mar 4, 2010


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk