User avatar

Merlin34

  • Lounge, The Re: Ever noticed this?

    JUST TRY FINDING OUT WHERE I LIVE SUCKER! :twisted:

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Xavier's Quest

    Xavier's Quest is a fantasy story that begins in our own world, where young Xavier wanders into the mythic land of Avilandra. As he struggles to find his way home, ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow to Spring

    Whoa... that was a really touching story. I don't think I've ever read anything that can really bring me to tears. Brava, brava, bravissima. (I'm assuming you're a girl... D: ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Prologue

    Nitpicking first. :P Thunder clashed in response to the flashes of lightening. 1. The sentence just seems odd. Try “Thunder roared. Lightning crackled.” or something like that. Use hard sounds ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome. And as for rules, the only thing that really springs to mind is to review 2 works for every work you submit. Other than that, just don't flame or ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Vampires

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever noticed this?

    The image for a sticky on this forum is the same as the Star Trek symbol. Look. ^Sticky ^Star Trek

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Fight to survive - the epic battle of teens at their worst!

    No probs. I'll get the rest done soon. Maybe tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. EDIT: Got it done.

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: When you go back and reread/rewrite a story and go OMG!!

    The Nick Of Time. In hindsight, IT'S HORRIBLE! D: Dozens and dozens of characters, no personality, repetitive plot... I like to imagine characters from my current story killing Nick and ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Unicorns

    I've actually heard that the only people they trust are young girls. Also, if you need any evil unicorns, check out the Karkadann. It's extremely ferocious and attacks anything that ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'll have a review extra value meal,

    Review Please.

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue For Xavier's Quest

    I made a prologue for my story, Xavier's Quest, which you should be able to find. But this prologue wasn't part of it at the time. I'd appreciate critique and ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: A creativity test.

    So, another day in my life in this tiny glass bowl. I wonder what... ... What was I talking about? ... CURSE YOU MY 5-SECOND MEMORY SPAN! D:

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A super good hero trapped in a Crystal prison. Merlin34

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Another Mary-Sue Test

    Score Breakdown Do I Know This Guy? 3 He's The Anti-Cool 0 I'm Destined For What? 5 Healthy as a Horse 1 Momma HATES Him! 0 Total: 9 Merenor ain't ...

    Jun 8, 2009


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci