User avatar

Merlin34

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lost Years of Merlin... 34

    Well, I've been here a while. I only just got around to making this topic. Oh well. More welcomes are always welcome. (Papow. Chiiing!)

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Xavier would be slightly unnerved and try to make small talk. If that failed, he would retreat into himself and keep both eyes on them and one hand on his ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lost Years of Merlin... 34

    Do I win the award for coolest title? Anyway, where to start... yay rigid forms! Name: Max Age: 14 Country: USA Gender: Boy Interests: Writing, video games, web design, animals, ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Click here and you will get a million dollars*

    Where's my money? :evil: Yeah, kidding. I'm 14, and pretty fun too. There isn't much that I need to say other than welcome, these guys and girls seem to have ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Xavier's Quest

    All right... double the chapters double the donation. Thank you very much. Just... (this was in the PM) what's Bridge to Terrabithia syndrome? I've seen the movie but it was ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Medieval City Walls

    Would it be okay to expect a capital city (that's rich) to have a stone wall? The time period is about the 12-1300's I'd imagine (highly advanced seige weaponry and ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Medieval City Walls

    What would those typically be made out of? Would cities even have walls? Would it depend where they were located (e.g. would a city in the mountains have one made ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Xavier's Quest

    Thank you sir. I'll work on it. But in the next one, would you mind including opinions of the story as well?

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Miis

    Have any of you ever designed characters in your story as Miis in either the Mii Channel on the Nintendo Wii or in an online Mii creator? I think it's ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Xavier's Quest

    Wow, that was very good. Thanks. I'm revising now.

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Detonators, Vengeance, and Plot

    Thanks everyone. I think that since it was written quite a while ago, I'm going to totally rewrite this.

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Are You a Writer or a Reviewer

    Writer all the way. I can review, but only if I like the work. And I hate reviewing works that have already been reviewed because then I feel like I'm ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I give out reviews

    Detonators, Vengeance, and Plot - Action/Adventure Fiction

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Detonators, Vengeance, and Plot

    This is a short story I wrote about a year ago for a creative writing class. I got an A, and I also managed to win a 4-H contest with ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Editing - An Easy List

    Wow, thanks! This will really help me out. I've pretty much finished, and I have already added some new stuff. But I haven't read over it yet.

    Jun 10, 2009


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind