-
Re: Prayers of the violinist
I've done your advanced critique for this chapter. You're actually supposed to attach your entire novel, but I don't really mind. Gimme the rest and I'll do the rest.
Jun 20, 2009 -
Re: Humor
Do you use humor a lot in your stories? I must say I can't get enough of it. I make sure not to make it too out of place or ...
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: Fonts
I used to use Times New Roman, but then I went through a "Candara" phase. Now I use Arial Black.
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: Posting Work Online
I've only posted the first 4 chapters for mine. The whole thing is downloadable, but guests can't pick that up.
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: Report A Site Bug
Sometimes when I post, it says "error getting user's post stat" and I don't earn any points. :(
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: Fight scene help
I seem to have trouble illustrating emotion in fight scenes. I know emotions that you'd be feeling; shock, pain, fear, etc. But I can't really think of a good ways ...
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: Love Triangles(DWL1)
Wow, this is a great guide. None of my stories have ever had a love triangle though.
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: Xavier's Quest
Hmm... I never thought about that! Thanks! Lily and Xavier are 21st century kids, so they would know things that these backwoods fools couldn't dream of.
Jun 17, 2009 -
Re: Xavier's Quest
TThanks for the critique. I have added in a lot more emotion, but I always just seem to have trouble with things like that. I think that I should also ...
Jun 17, 2009 -
Re: Xavier's Quest
Just try to get as much done as you can before then. Thanks for this. I'll donate later since this computer I'm using now is incredibly slow.
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: Xavier's Quest
Yeah... I had just added LOADS of stuff into it, wildlife basically. And getting rid of the "sacred lake" idea. There are lots of ideas that went in my first ...
Jun 13, 2009 -
Re: Another Mary-Sue Test
None of my characters score over ten...
Jun 13, 2009 -
Re: Another Mary-Sue Test
What did the site say?
Jun 12, 2009 -
Re: The Lost Years of Merlin... 34
Lost Years of Merlin is such a cool book series. Did you know about it? ;) Heck yeah! That's where I got my screen name! I use Merlin, Merlin3, or ...
Jun 12, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Snow
Jun 12, 2009
