-
Re: Miracles
I liked it. It had a feel that... I simply can't describe. But I like it. So that's good, right. "Mel, please, Mel... don't leave" I hear sobs from above ...
Sep 2, 2009 -
Re: Publishing - Is Length An issue?
Just a question. When publishing a story, does it have to be a certain length? Are there restrictions on it?
Sep 2, 2009 -
Re: The Hunger Games
I was reading the second the UPS man delivered it. FREAKING. AWESOME.
Sep 1, 2009 -
Re: Is this a cool idea?
So, I thought of this world, Parisova, which is a parallel world similar to Earth, except the planet has a lot more water. There are five continents, all separated by ...
Aug 31, 2009 -
Re: Your Writing Insecurities
So, what are your insecurities about your writing. Don't worry, I won't use them against you or anything, I'm just curious as to what people will say. I for one, ...
Aug 31, 2009 -
Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?
Sonic Firestorm - Dragonforce Inspired 2 epic awesome scenes.
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: Abusing your Muse
My muse will let me come up with ideas, but she won't let me work on any current works now. I want to find her, knock her out, and TIE ...
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: Character Flaws
That depends. Describe this character's personality.
Aug 26, 2009 -
Re: YWS Re-Opens!
What happened to the Knowledge Base?
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: Kalu, Newborn Spirit
Here's a little story I've started, about a world where all animals start out as wandering spirits, until through their actions, they come to embody an animal, at which point ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: so you want to be a writer?
Well, there goes my dreams of writing. Guess I'll go chuck golf balls at the neighbor's garden gnome instead. Seriously though, I really don't agree with this poem at all. ...
Aug 10, 2009 -
Re: Xavier's Quest
Hmm... thanks for that. I am working on redoing it. You'll probably like this - Merenor is unconscious throughout the first half or so of the chapter and since he's ...
Aug 10, 2009 -
Re: I fear that my fantasy story's plot may be too cliched...
Not done rewriting. There are about 7 unfinished scenes. I put a "1D1" wherever there's an unfinished scene, so I can easily jump to them with Ctrl+F.
Aug 9, 2009 -
Re: I fear that my fantasy story's plot may be too cliched...
It's in the AC section, but that version is WAY outdated. I have added a lot of stuff.
Aug 9, 2009 -
Re: Character Flaws
Very nice article, though I disagree with one thing. Clumsiness can, in my opinion, be a good flaw, as long as it's actually a flaw, and not just an excuse ...
Aug 5, 2009
