User avatar

Merlin34

  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Wolf, and if you don't get out of my face right now, I'll kill you.

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: If you could cast any actress/actor as your character...

    No clue. I know that Evanna Lynch (Lune Lovegood) would be good for the voice of Merenor though. As for who would play him, you would have to be very ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Xavier: Green. Maybe because I see it every morning in the mirror. Lily: I'd say white. It's so clean, so clear. I love it. Wolf: Who the (censored) cares? Merenor: ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    6/10 Sorry, but I didn't like it. It makes me want to read more, but there are a lot of prose issues and weird sentences. Like this one: "He halted ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Society Testimonials.

    When I first joined YWS in 2006 (or maybe 2007, I don't know), I didn't like it. The layout was just way too confusing, but I did jump in way ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing As A Career

    I'd love to be able to write full-time, but if I can't pay the bills with that, there's always environmental science.

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Spider Queen: Chapter One

    Hey AleixaAnn! Thought I'd review this. A night as black as the Abyss itself. The moon, full, eyes wide open. That whole bit just sounds wrong. Very weird. What is ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Are Names Copyrighted?

    It would really suck if they were, because eventually we would run out of names.

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Passive vs. Active

    I hear lots of people saying that active voice is good, and passive (using words like "was" and "were") is bad. I agree, in some cases. He ran! He was ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Emotions

    Okay, so I have trouble with character emotions. I like to think I'm decent with personalities, but emotions... Gah. Bickazer told me that you have to do more than just ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Xavier's Quest

    Thanks. And it's funny, most of the prologue has already been completely redone. XD Including names. The boy is Latrapi, and the lizard is Merenor. EDIT: Oh, and about the ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Must Read: Changes to Reviews

    Yeah, better than hiking it up to five all at once.

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Must Read: Changes to Reviews

    Well, I better get reviewing. I am at a perfect 2. 10 reviews/5 works. Hey, I'm just not much of a reviewer. Sometimes I can spew out 2 screenfuls, other ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: wait and see

    I liked this. I don't know if this is going to be continued, but it should. It's good. It had that whole sense of sadness and slight dread you get ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Family Kidnapped By Ninjas--Need Ransom

    I think it would be funny if you continued this, and then had his family actually kidnapped by ninjas.

    Sep 2, 2009


History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte