User avatar

Merlin34

  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    No question? Come on man. Quid pro quo. If someone offered you one of five wrapped gifts; a tiny box, a small box, a large box, a round box, or ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Completely Evil Plan

    O_O No idea what's going on here? Did you get a book published? If so, mega-congrats.

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    If you have names or words that you made up (like Latrapi, Merenor, or Avilandra) in your story, be sure to add them to the dictionary of Word, or whatever ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The End of Time Chapter Nine (Part B)

    I liked it. You did a good job with emotions, though I don't know much about these characters as I haven't read any more if this story. One little nitpick: ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Xavier's Quest

    You probably should make redoing King Dracerler one of the highest items on your to do list, because a story comes just as much from the antagonist as it does ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Xavier's Quest

    Yeah, I've fixed the killing part. This time, he just blindly lashes out and catches the man in the stomach, not trying to kill him. And fixing King Dracerler is ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Xavier: :| Lily: :) Lord Latrapi: 8) Wolf: :evil: Merenor: :lol: If you were an animal, what would you want to be?

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lucain & Wihara: Privat Investigation Part 1

    I can't believe nobody is getting the Cthulhu references. (This was awesome, by the way.) I know what Cthulhu is, it just didn't seem to make much sense.

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lucain & Wihara: Privat Investigation Part 1

    To be honest, I really didn't get what was going on. It seems like you move too fast. Describe a bit more. You barely describe this sprite at all. I ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: My Latest Idea

    So, yesterday, I was looking at the Lightning Thief on wikipedia (haven't really read it though), and I thought I wanted to do something on the same key. Don't worry, ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Emotions

    Here's another question. What are ways to describe confusion?

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Building a Platform

    You have very good advice there. Not much I can add though. Sort of off-topic, but that guy, Kaleb Nation... something about him just irks me. Don't know what or ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Thoughts

    Quick question, what is the proper way to encompass characters' thoughts? I've always though it was italics with no quotation marks, but am I wrong?

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Plot Bunny Catching

    Crap... I've been setting rabbit traps all morning. *goes to check them* OH GOD! MUFFINS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Wolf.

    Sep 7, 2009


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace