User avatar

Merlin34

  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 1 ~ Fire and Ice ~ a tale of a wolf

    Like KanenRenoir said, you have a lot of errors and run-on sentences. I still liked it though. It seems like you wrote it while drunk with creativity and inspiration, but ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Grammar

    This. So much. I still see works that don't even have the word "I" capitalized. People learn this stuff in first and second grade! Why is it so hard?

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Assassin's Redemption Chapter 3

    I liked this. The imagery was good, but you could do to describe the characters a bit more (unless you've described them more in previous chapters). Dracon's emotional reactions are ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: in love with a boy

    I don't know your writing style or whats easier for you but I would try writing first person like if your the girl in the story. It would help put ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: prolouge ~Fire and Ice~ a tale of a wolf

    *claps slowly* Bra... vo. I'm the guy who reviewed Chapter 4 the first time you posted it. I don't know what you were doing in the last month and a ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: in love with a boy

    Uhh... have you ever actually been in a romantic relationship before? Or seen one in real life? Because the way you portray this is extremely unrealistic. People do not start ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm alive!

    Did it not cave in? Like in the movies... O.o Shelters like these are very sturdy.

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm alive!

    The shelter is called a "snow coffin" (needs a new name I think). It's like a trench covered with branches and a tarp, and then some snow, with a blanket ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm alive!

    I just spent the night inside a snow shelter. It was warm inside the sleeping bag (though damp), even though it was below zero outside! When I woke up, the ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Science Fair Survey

    Name: Max Age: 15 Gender: Male ______ Top 3 Movies Title: Defiance Genre: Action/Historical Title: Titan A.E. Genre: Sci-Fi Title: Taken Genre: Action ______ 3 Worst Movies Title: Twilight Genre: ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Xavier: Scream and run. Lily: Scream and run. Wolf: Kill it and make some tiger-burgers. Lord Latrapi: Try to escape if possible. If not, kill the tiger. Merenor: Hide in ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    I got my netbook back from the repair shop! I can finally write again! I already seem better!

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Wanted: talented writer

    This seems interesting, but I'm not entirely sure what the theme is supposed to be. Is it a story told form the POV of someone who goes to music festivals? ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Decided. part 3 of chapter 1

    It's hard to review this since it's so short, but I'll do it anyway. Overall, I wasn't really impressed by this part. I've skimmed through the other parts, and they're ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Characters anything but average-looking

    Green eyes are actually more common among certain ethnic groups, like Celtic, Germanic, and Icelandic peoples.

    Feb 1, 2010


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken