User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Teotranee (wrking title)

    Phoey! I was really interested in this! A circus is so awesomeI I haven't read practically nothing on a cirucs, and here I found one and you aren't even going ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: To the death: Chapter 1-Part 1

    This was pretty interesting and I liked it, but yet I didn't like it. If that makes any sense. I was a little confused at certain parts. Allison was being ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled

    This was for your english? Wow, that's pretty cool. I wish my english would let me write stories instead of stupid essays. But whatever. It was a really interesting story ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: To the death: Prologue

    Wow, that is one evil mother. That poor girl is gonna get tortured. But anyways... There was a lot of talkign, as mentioned above, and I thought there wasn't enough ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon Lord- Dawn prt 1

    I enjoyed this. It was pretty cool and interesting. I noticed a few mistakes here and there and if I can find them again... In the old tounge khy meant ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Exile: Chapter 1

    This was a pretty interesting read. And I can't believe you just started writing in English like four months ago. So cool! Not much to say here since everyone else ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Clover's Curse - Chapter 9

    Yea! Clover's back! I was hoping the next chapter would come be coming soon lol. I thought it was great. Like congrats to all the chicks there at the inn ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night visitor

    This was pretty cool. Suspenseful and everything, but ya if its a vampire story I won't continue reading the next parts. Sorry. Vampire stories annoy me. But I'll point some ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Weavers Ch 1

    The description in your story was wonderful. It was one of the things I noticed immeaditely. Also, the way you captured the little girl's innocence and the darkness ahead was ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Other Side

    This was pretty cool. It's always cool to read stories where at least one character can see ghosts. But I agree with Ms.Dream up there. You need a little more ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: As yet untitled novel - Chapter one

    This was very interesting and I enjoyed it greatly. Well I usually enjoy anything I read anyways but...I found a few small mistakes. ‘Take my child, he name is Cara. ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Masked Ball

    Hi there! I'm not very good when it comes to criticing but I'm gonna try my best. First off, it seemed quick and I got confused at parts. I think ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Wind Blown Heart

    I enjoyed this chapter very much yeah, a lot of info dumping. I also noticed some mistakes so I'll just point them out to you: “I’m just worry about you ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fudge Castle: Confrontation

    If this was a book I found in the bookstore I'd buy it lol. No kidding, I'm serious! Kingdoms of Chocolate and Vanilla, that's great. But poor Danny, like ouch! ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Timekeeper - Prologue

    It was great! I was immeadielty hooked! I haven't read a story, though it is only a prologue at the moment, that realed me in that fast. I can't even ...

    Dec 18, 2008


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor