User avatar

MayaAyrod

MayaAyrod

  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Gaze of madness

    Hey fureameniken, First let me say YMS is starting to change my opinion on poems. Although I'm not a fan, I have already found couple of great ones here. I ...

    Apr 23, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Regrettable, Forgettable

    I'm not a huge fan of poems, but I like yours. This one as well. There is this nostalgic feeling of long lost childhood friend who was more of a ...

    Apr 23, 2024
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: There is no happily ever after

    Loved your story :) I really like how you paint a clear picture with words in some of the descriptions. Like the car crash. Coming from someone who's never been ...

    Apr 23, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Watching the World Pass By

    I like your poem. I think it paints a clear picture of depressing/sad phases people go through. Be it the world itself or people close to us, sometimes something makes ...

    Apr 23, 2024


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight