User avatar

Matthews

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: White Eyes (part two)

    Ooh I love this story! :P Even though she did not usually care what others thought of her, she did not want to earn herself a reputation as a crackpot. ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: White Eyes (part one)

    I also agree it could do with being a shortened post...however I LOVED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Falling to Break

    I liked it, but there were some places with commas unneeded. "So leave me broken-- to disappear, into dust." Maybe "So leave me broken, to disappear into dust." would be ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bad Girl, Good Liar

    I like it. It's a fast moving story which is nice, the "Gray" city part was kinda random, as someone else mentioned... Also, why are her and her mom on ...

    Oct 19, 2010


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief