User avatar

Mars

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Predictions: The World in 2009

    As for technological advances I think it all depends on the economy, but I'm sure someone will come up with something awesome. Apple came out with a lot of new ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Years Resolutions

    (I'm always really good at them the first week, and then I fail) *Stop procrastinating. I should be doing homework right now. *Rock the A-levels. This would especially cool, since ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Have you ever seen yourself as the Random Member?

    I haven't :( But when that day comes, I will have fireworks on hand. And a monkey.

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sanctum Needs You

    Me too, spring.

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you read?

    I read in trig class. All those sines and cosines just...I don't know. :D And, also, in the summer, in the tree in my backyard.

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Stop!

    Stop! ...collaborate and listen Ice is back with my brand new invention (Ice, Ice, Baby) This made me smile. :)

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Review! Review! Review!

    Can I use you in school? "I meant to finish the problem set, sir, I really did! But then Nate...and his statistics...and...and... :smt022" :P

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Stop!

    I'm going with the king. Vanilla Ice is way cool. As is Sir Mix-a-lot. 8)

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    I bought my brother a sixteen percent alcohol concentrated beer for Christmas. He was dismayed because he feels that the high alcohol content takes away from the taste. Anyway, I ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The 'Shift' Key

    I'm a shift-er. And yes, it is annoying, though I have done it (especially in poetry; Snoink, you're so right!) But does anyone else have certain letters that they really ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Colon Dash Closed Bracket!

    Ex dee.

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 100 Reviews In 15 Days

    I'm totally doing this. Starting today, Friday the 19th...perfect timing, since it's winter break. *off to the literature forums*

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I love all of those. Except for 2, because I don't know it. I saw 5 in concert. :D 9/10 1. Wine Red - Hush Sound 2. Caring is Creepy ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Miyazawa? Miyazaki?

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Nope! not Hayley. Good guess though.

    Dec 9, 2008


It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain