User avatar

Mars

  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrities Dead

    O_O I only just heard about Farah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. This is ridiculous. Conspiracy theorists, go!

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Like Lovers Must

    We had the world at our fingertips, love-- neither sky nor ground could hold us. With wings that birds would be jealous of, we flew and danced like lovers must. ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The novel- ch.5

    Hello :) The beginning of this chapter is a little confusing, mainly because you don't tell us what the setting is. At work the next morning, on the phone that ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The novel- ch. 4

    I fail. Epically. I'm sorry. I could feel my face light up, not knowing how to stop them. What's the 'them'? That should be referring to Merry's face, the subject ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crucible

    Hi! And silk and perfume This is a really tiny suggestion but I think you should have a period there, because you had one with rosary and it's a bit ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: As the World Crumbles (ch2)

    Hi! MAJOR APOLOGIES for taking so long to review this. I've had some other stuff going on and school's just about to finish but anyway, here I am now. :) ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Tiger, anyone?

    Could you review my poem? If you can get around to it that is. =D Thanks!

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: hesitation

    I suck. Because I was totally going to review this earlier. But I didn't. Sorry >< I'm not sure how useful I can be though, because I think mainly the ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letters

    Hi :) Just a few things I wanted to point out; overall I really like this poem, but I think there are some odd bits. That’s what I’d let you ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In the Margins

    Wow, Jared. This is - well, I'm not sure how to describe it but it's certainly good writing. Wonderful writing. Every little section was well done, very different, but well ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: if I could leave you

    If I could leave you I'd break free unlock my door and throw the key into the crashing waves below - escape from truths that I well know are truly ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Blimey! YWS Has Gone British!

    =O 7. Edinburgh, UK *high fives beckiw*

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YOU.youngwriterssociety.com

    I memorized my member number ages ago. xD

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I report April (peanutgallery007) for not only being a great member of the site but also a really nice and caring friend.

    Jun 17, 2009


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit