User avatar

Mari1901

  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Fairy Lights

    As a writer of course I believe everything I write is crap, but I don't mind at all when people tell me the opposite. Hahaha If anything it is encouragement ...

    Dec 21, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Fairy Lights

    Thank you very much for the riview! You are right that the word "princess" was supposed to feel like that, but I will definitely give that article a read. And ...

    Dec 20, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Fairy Lights

    Hello! Thanks for the review

    Dec 19, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Fairy Lights

    You are way too kind.

    Dec 18, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Night

    Mar 14, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Night

    Mar 14, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Goodbye (Edited 2)

    I'm back! This version is so much better story-wise. There is still information missing, but I have always said that is a-okay. If you wrap it all up in a ...

    Mar 6, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Goodbye (Edited 2)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey! I liked your story, my only problem with it plot wise is that I would like more of it. Some context. I would love to know the whole thing. ...

    Mar 5, 2016
  • Short Story » Literature, Dramatic Re: Red Truck

    Of course you helped. Thank you.

    Feb 15, 2016
  • Short Story » Culture, Dramatic Re: Beautiful Couple

    Hey! You are always so nice when you comment, it makes me blush. Even in your corrections, I can really tell you are trying to be helpful instead of mean. ...

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Short Story » Culture, Dramatic Re: Beautiful Couple

    Okay. I have no idea what is happening with my apostrophes.

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Short Story » Culture, Dramatic Re: Beautiful Couple

    Hey! Thanks for the review, and I%u2019m sorry I left you so confused. I was sort of experimenting with this one. I wanted to see if I could avoid stating ...

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Short Story » Culture, Dramatic Re: Beautiful Couple

    Hi! Thanks for the review. I don%u2019t want to make a novel out of it, but it is intended to be part of something bigger. I am guilty of underwriting ...

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Short Story » Culture, Realistic Re: After Curfew

    Thank you for taking the time to read.

    Feb 9, 2016
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, General Re: Blown Away

    You are absolutely right. I will be more careful next time an try to make stronger stories. Thanks for the feedback.

    Feb 9, 2016


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison