User avatar

MargoSeuss

MargoSeuss

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Twice in Love

    Thank-you so much for your review and suggestions. This is my first attempt at romance, so I'm glad for any tips. I be sure to work on the things you ...

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 6: Furiousity Killed the Skunk

    Thanks so much for your review, Cricket. I appreciate every bit of advice I can get.

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Chapter 5:The Flesh Assembly

    Thanks! Check out the other chapters if you liked this one!

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Chapter 5:The Flesh Assembly

    Glad you like it. Let me know where you see grammar and spelling mistakes so I can correct them.

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: My Halloweenie Don't

    Hilarious. :D Best voice recording ever.

    Oct 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: My Halloweenie Don't

    S'all good. You gave me some solid advice. I appreciate it.

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: My Halloweenie Don't

    A semi colon combines two separate thoughts. A colon indicates a list. Thanks for you review. I'll make the other corrections.

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: My Halloweenie Don't

    A halloweenie is the same thing as an anaconda.

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Chapter 1: Cafeinnated Dreams

    Thanks so much for your review. I've gotten some good feedback for this chapter I intend to use. If you like, you could check out some of the other chapters. ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Chapter 3: The Fly and the Skunk

    Thanks for your comment. Take a look at the other chapters in this novel if you like. I always appreciate feedback!

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Part 1: Melinda Marvolo

    Well, my friend, you will have to read the other two parts! Jaune is pronounced the same as the name Joan. I spelt her name Jaune because it is in ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Chapter 3: The Fly and the Skunk

    Thank-you so much for your review. Check out chaper 4 when you get a chance. I really do appreciate any kind of response I get so don't hesitate to leave ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Chapter 4: Harassment

    Haha. Okay.

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Chapter 2: Gain and Loss

    Thanks for your review! I must say this site always screws up spacing. I'll be sure to read through this and fix the issues you mentioned.

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Chapter 4: Harassment

    Thanks for the review. May I suggest starting this book from chapter 1? There is a reason why Skunk is named the way he is named. I assure you, the ...

    Oct 26, 2014


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle