User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire prologue + ch1

    Thanks I will fix those up. Btw about the crazy thing. When the police found them they told them about the monsters and such. So the poeple think they are ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 3

    thanks ^_^ Chapter 4 is called "Fights and disappearing"

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire prologue + ch1

    Good point. I will most defenlty do that. ^_^

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 2

    I knew you would love it ^_^ I wanted my silent hill fanfiction to be actually plausible (Sorta) and that I want the readers to see how close the 4 ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: destiny

    lovely poem, but needs a little bit more. Like something explaining about how the two that love each other are different, and are forced apart? A great start, I can ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire prologue + ch1

    you like it? Thanks I am writing this out of boredom, and the fours main characters (Lizzy, Crimson, Ali and Ally) are me and my friends. I was too lazy ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    thanks! and hopefully If I can get off my fat lazy behind I will update and edit stuff! v_v

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    There are some things that I do agree with angel. I need to make this much better, like you said 'quality over quantity" and I agree. I am glad that ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shepherd's Lamb- chapter 1 Part 1

    W00T! I am glad you like it ^_^

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shepherd's Lamb- chapter 1 Part 1

    Sigh... I knew something was wrong. I just needed someone to tell me. Thank you, I am glad I got the truth. Cause I didn't really like this. Now I ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    I have posted more!

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    AW! *head explodes* I am sick for three days and this is what happens! So many reviews v_v I am happy, but a little bit overwhelmed. I will give a ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    thanks for your guys review. I wish I could edit but at this point I can barely read. I hate having colds v_v

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    Thanks! I will try my best. Besides if it has nothing to do with ANYTHING I will just change it.

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    it's ok ^_^ I am just not too sure what famous quote to use. Is it ok if I add one in and you can tell me what you think ...

    Feb 14, 2009


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind