User avatar

Magenta

Magenta

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Narrative Re: In the Land of Smoke and Haze

    Magenta here for a quick review! Hello and welcome to the Young Writer's Society. I see that you have recently joined-just yesterday-and that you have already written and submitted something! ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Of Fights and Letters: Chapter 1: New Faces

    Hello liveandbreatherwords, This is Magenta here to write you a review for your first chapter in your first work, New Faces. Welcome to the site, by the way. I see ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: 00- Prologue: Society after the Meteors Falling

    Hello Clarice, This is Magenta here and welcome to The Young Writer's Society! I see that you've recently joined the site and have already submitted some works with the help ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Untitled: Chapter 1 - Sick

    I love cookies too, Lydia1995! This is Magenta here to write a quick review for you on your first chapter of you novel, Sick. I really thought that this was ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Other » Other, Realistic Re: The 'e' at the end of Secrete.

    Hello SecreteJournalist, This is Magenta here for a quick review on your short story, The "e" at the end of Secrete, which you have just submitted to the society. I ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Mom

    Purple, Happy Review Day! The first thing that I have to say is that I hope you mother doesn't see this because you aren't exactly saying she is #1, are ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Science Fiction Re: A Time Traveling Teen- (A.T.T.T) Chapter 3: Reunion of Sorts

    Hello GreenTulip, This is Magenta here to write a quick review for you on this terrific Review Day for your recently submitted piece, Chapter 3: Reunion of Sorts. I must ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Monsters under my bed (reviewed)

    Hello ClariceArrais, Happy Review Day! This is Magenta here to write you a quick review on your short story, Monsters Under My Bed. I see that this is the only ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: The Good Life - Chapter Three: Not Exclusive

    Hello lakegirls! This is Magenta here for a quick review. I really loved the way you wrote this out and I think that this has some serious potential. I couldn't ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wages: Chapter Seven

    Hello there, This is Magenta here to write a quick review for you on this fabulous review day! I have just read your seventh chapter in your novel, Wages. I ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Blood and Silver Ch. Three

    Hello DeepCrystal, Magenta here to write a quick review on your third chapter of Blood and Silver. Happy Review Day as well and welcome to the site! I believe that ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Narrative Re: Cry For Help

    Hello SodaPressing! This is Magenta here for a quick review on your piece, Cry for Help. I am so glad that you submitted something else and you've only just joined! ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Dynamic

    Happy Review Day! This is Magenta here to write a quick review for you on your poem, Dynamic. I must say that this is a great title which itself is ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 2 (Revised)

    Okay, I have been really attached to your writing for the past half hour and I've come to do some more reviews do you, BlueAfrica! You're probably getting tired of ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Incantation Chapter 3

    Hello Niraco, Happy Review Day and how are you? Magenta here to write for you a quick review. I have just read your short story or novel and I really ...

    Feb 23, 2014


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson