User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Stop the Rewind: Chapter 6

    Thanks for the review and compliments, Hikaru! ^_^ I'm guessing you haven't read the other chapters based on your review (if you're interested, they're in my portfolio in the "Stop ...

    Jan 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Stop the Rewind: Chapter 6

    Thanks for the review and compliments, Hikaru! ^_^ I'm guessing you haven't read the other chapters based on your review (if you're interested, they're in my portfolio in the "Stop ...

    Jan 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Stop the Rewind: Chapter 2

    Thank you so much for your review, Mea! Everything said was really helpful. Like with your other review, I'll make the revisions you suggested and keep everything in mind for ...

    Jan 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: Stop the Rewind: Chapter 1

    Hi, Mea! Thank you so much for the review!

    Jan 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: hero

    Thanks for the review! ^_^ When I revise this poem, I'll definitely take everything you said into account.

    Dec 31, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the perfect student

    Thanks for the review1 ^_^ Though this definitely describes what it's like to do homework, the purpose I was intending to convey was that in order to be "the perfect ...

    Dec 31, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the perfect student

    Thanks for the review1 ^_^ Though this definitely describes what it's like to do homework, the purpose I was intending to convey was that in order to be "the perfect ...

    Dec 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Atana: Chapter 1

    You're welcome! ^_^

    Dec 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Atana: Chapter 2

    You're welcome! ^_^

    Dec 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Atana: Chapter 2

    I'm sorry about this extra comment; I accidentally posted my review again. I'm sorry about the notification you got and the space the comment takes up. ^^" I'll ask a ...

    Dec 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: hero

    Hi, MissGangamash! Thank you for the review!

    Dec 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: hero

    If that's a compliment, thank you! ^_^

    Dec 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: hero

    Thank you for the review!

    Dec 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: hero

    Thank you so much for the review!

    Dec 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: hero

    Aw. >//< Thank you so much!

    Dec 28, 2016


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey