User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Deceiver

    Thank you!

    Apr 12, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Deceiver

    Thank you!

    Apr 12, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Deceiver

    Thank you for the review! I'll make sure to fix all of those grammar problems when I'm revising this.

    Apr 12, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Deceiver

    Thank you! I love him too.

    Apr 12, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Deceiver

    Thank you so much for the review; it looks like you spent a lot of time on it and I really appreciate the effort you put into writing. I'll make ...

    Apr 12, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Death Mage Chapter Six

    You're welcome! ^_^ I also see a lot of Flo in her character, but I didn't comment on that because I wasn't sure if you've read Lockwood and Co. ^_^

    Apr 8, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Death Mage Chapter Five

    Don't worry about it! My spring break actually just started yesterday afternoon. ^_^ She's such a cool character. And you're welcome! ^_^

    Apr 8, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Fantasy Re: Wings (Chapter 1)

    I love this so much! The ending definitely is the best part. I don't have the time at the moment to review your story, but I'll try to in the ...

    Apr 1, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Deceiver

    Thank you so much for the comment!

    Mar 5, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tales: Chapter 1

    I still need to watch the movie. ^_^

    Mar 5, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tales: Chapter 1

    Also, thank you for liking this chapter!

    Mar 5, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tales: Chapter 1

    Thank you so much for reviewing my work! I really appreciate it.

    Mar 5, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Waiting Game

    Thank you so much for your review!

    Mar 2, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter 1, Liliths alone

    Don't worry! Making mistakes is how we improve our writing. Thanks for writing the chapter! It was super enjoyable to read.

    Mar 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tales: Chapter 1

    Hi, HotSnowman! Thank you so much for reviewing my work! I'll definitely take everything you said into consideration when revising and when I'm writing new works!

    Feb 24, 2017


To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics