User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Light Maiden's Mark, Chapter 3 - Back to Earth

    You're welcome! I think the main thing with the grammar is the dialogue advice I went over in one of my other reviews, and your run-on sentences. Which are all ...

    Sep 5, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Light Maiden's Mark, Chapter 2 - Of Dark Lords and Mystics

    You're welcome! I do like how you've been editing your story. (I did see your wall post about holding off on edits until you're done, which works too!)

    Sep 5, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Light Maiden's Mark, Chapter 1 - Longing for the Dreamer

    You're welcome! I'm glad it could help you out!

    Sep 5, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 15

    Oh, okay! That's pretty interesting. I'm guessing my family knew about it because we're all science nerds? And I think the internet might have played a part in that, too. ...

    Aug 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Chapter 3.2

    You're welcome! When I get a chance to review that next chapter - which should hopefully be very soon - I'll make sure to tell you my thoughts on that. ...

    Aug 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 14.2

    Yes. I am.

    Aug 25, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 14.2

    I didn't want to say this in the review because it's not technically part of this chapter, but I saw what you did with Percival. :P

    Aug 25, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 14.1

    Sorry for the late reply, but yes! A longer period of time would definitely accomplish the effect I was suggestion.

    Aug 25, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shattered Souls: Chapter 1

    Thanks so much for the review! I really appreciate your advice on anything and I'll work on all of it. If you don't mind, could you please answer the questions ...

    Aug 20, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shattered Souls: Chapter 1

    Hello, and thanks for the review! I ended up using Ryan later in the chapter because there was other male characters, so I'll try to add more of his name ...

    Aug 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shattered Souls: Chapter 1

    Hello, and thanks for this review! I'm glad that this got you hooked. I'm currently not planning on posting anymore of my novel at the moment, but I'll tag you ...

    Aug 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 13.2

    By the way, I'm sorry for not doing it yesterday like I promised I would!

    Aug 11, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 13.2

    By the way, I'm sorry for not doing it yesterday like I promised I would!

    Aug 11, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: the little antisocial bug

    I sense some good old internet humor coming from this poem - specifically Tumblr! Thanks for writing something that could make me smile!

    Aug 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tales: Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review! If I ever do pick up this old project again, I'll make sure to go into further description of the characters in the future chapters.

    Aug 8, 2017


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien