User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the honors girl

    Thank you so much! I'm glad that you like my poem.

    Oct 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the honors girl

    They definitely help! Thank you so much for the help with the poem. I haven't read Moon's or Kaur's work, though I'm guessing I should now. Thanks again for dropping ...

    Oct 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the honors girl

    I haven't given you my soul yet because I traded it to Rydia for some cats a year ago. :P In all seriousness, thanks for the review! I completely forget ...

    Oct 5, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the honors girl

    Thanks for the review! Would "tidal surge" work better?

    Oct 5, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shattered Souls: Chapter 1

    It definitely helps! I'm actually planning on starting revisions this Sunday, so your review was perfect timing. Thank you so much for all of your corrections and advice! I'll work ...

    Sep 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Light Maiden's mark, Chapter 8 - Unfortunate Realities

    I'm sorry for not going into specifics, but it was throughout this entire chapter and the last. I didn't have time then - and still don't have the time - ...

    Sep 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Chapter 4.2

    You're welcome! Even I had to reread those parts once or twice, hearing about the politics of a fictional land is super interesting. I can see why you enjoy writing ...

    Sep 23, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: There's So Much More To Juno Blackwood: chapter 17

    You're welcome!

    Sep 23, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 16.1

    You're welcome! I love how much thought and effort you're putting into this wonderful story.

    Sep 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 16.1

    Then again, just having him show up would be good! I think you would run the risk of the reader forgetting about how much of a threat he is if ...

    Sep 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 16.1

    I feel like it would be pretty believable! Kiernan seems pretty upset about Redway's lack of action regarding "the chosen one", and also seems like he might act impulsively if ...

    Sep 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Blackwood: chapter 16

    You're welcome!

    Sep 12, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: After the Fall - Chapters 1 & 2

    You're welcome! I'm glad that my review could help.

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Light Maiden's Mark, Chapter 2 - Of Dark Lords and Mystics

    Oh. :(

    Sep 6, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Light Maiden's Mark, Chapter 3 - Back to Earth

    Oh, okay! I was just curious. Usually, I consider spelling a different category. I'll be more clear about that in my future reviews!

    Sep 6, 2017


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate