User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 1.1]

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad Cass and Aspen are convincing best friends! I put a lot of effort into writing them, and it looks like it paid off. I'm ...

    Jul 3, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 1.1]

    Thanks for the review! The xvx is actually a line breaker. I've had trouble with some of them on websites I've used in the past, so I tend to come ...

    Jul 3, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 1.1]

    Thanks for the review! I really appreciate it. The hiking bag that Cass has is actually supposed to be like the ones my family has - my dad really likes ...

    Jul 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Childhood Fantasy

    Thanks for the review, @MoonFlower! I really appreciate it. I'll try to clear up what you had questions - hopefully my explanations will make sense! As a quick little comment ...

    Jul 1, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Black Water: chapter 1

    I'm so glad you decided to write it! I've been meaning to review it since it came out, but life's been surprisingly hectic and I haven't had a good chance ...

    Jun 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Black Water: chapter 2

    You're welcome!

    Jun 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Chapter 19.2

    Aw. Poor Iasquam! It must suck being a hawk and not being able to fly. I know he believes that revealing his "weakness" is a bad thing, but I suspect ...

    Jun 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Chapter 19.1 (Given)

    It looks like you're building up for a confrontation with Terasu! It has to happen sometime soon, and something tells me it's going to be quite entertaining to read. I'm ...

    Jun 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Of the Forest: Chapter 1, The Winking Kitty (part 2)

    Hello again! I'm back to comment on your story. As someone else mentioned, the sudden shift in characters was a bit jarring. But since there would be some sort of ...

    Jun 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Of the Forest: Chapter 1, The Winking Kitty (part 1)

    I apologize for taking so long to read this! As I mentioned in my PM, I'll just leave some quick comments on this chapter before moving onto the next. Your ...

    Jun 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 37

    I know I said I'd just leave a review on the newest chapter but I got a kick out of Kiernan's reaction to finding out Edna is the chosen one.

    Jun 17, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Childhood Fantasy

    Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed reading my poem, and I'm happy that my imagery did its job.

    Jun 15, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Chapter 18.4

    Bill Cipher, right? Never saw him in the few episodes of Gravity Falls I watched but the internet is a wonderful teacher sometimes.

    Jun 3, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 9]

    I'm glad you liked the exchange! I was worried it wouldn't have the effect I wanted, but it seems like everything went the way it should have. Since I wrote ...

    May 30, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 10]

    Thanks so much for reviewing.

    May 30, 2018


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore