-
Re: Filtered
Aw, thank you!
Feb 2, 2019 -
Re: Kartiel's Curse [Chapter 15.1]
Thank you so much for your review! I was hoping the changes would make a difference! I feel like there's a few that I forgot to mention, but I'm sure ...
Feb 1, 2019 -
Re: Kartiel's Curse [Chapter 15.1]
Whoops, looks like Blue beat me to replying! :P
Feb 1, 2019 -
Re: Kartiel's Curse [Chapter 15.1]
I have posted the rest of them, actually! :) The story was previously called The Three Lockets, but I haven't had a chance to go through all of the old ...
Feb 1, 2019 -
Re: Filtered
Aw, thank you!
Feb 1, 2019 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 14.2]
It does! The predecessor bit is definitely going to be hard to pull off, but I definitely agree with what you said.
Jan 25, 2019 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 14.2]
(Also, Blue, if you want to reply to this, too, since you've been bringing up a lot of the same concerns, I'm chill with that!)
Jan 25, 2019 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 14.2]
Hey, Pan! Thanks for the review.
Jan 25, 2019 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 14.2]
evilly rubs hands together All is going according to the plan~ (Also, thank you so much for leaving comments on every chapter! I keep forgetting to thank you for them, ...
Jan 21, 2019 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 14.1]
Hey, Blue! I apologize for not replying sooner. I do think I said that in the past, but I'm definitely going to clarify it in the next draft. Although now ...
Jan 21, 2019 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 13.2]
Hi, Blue! I meant to reply to your review sooner, but it completely slipped my mind. ^^" I completely agree with the pacing issues, and, like you, I'm definitely putting ...
Jan 18, 2019 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 13.1]
Thanks for the review! Reading it actually inspired me to get off of my butt and seriously consider what I want to happen in the next part, so I really ...
Jan 9, 2019 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 12.3]
I've been waiting to see your reaction to this chapter!
Jan 9, 2019 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 12.1]
Thanks for the review! ...Did Lira give her a torch? I feel like she'd be needing a torch soon, but one hasn't been mentioned. Unless Cass has one of her ...
Dec 30, 2018 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 11.3]
Thanks for the review!
Dec 30, 2018
