User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Poetry » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: an island story

    Thank you for your review!

    Jun 14, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: feeling lonely

    Thank you so much for your review!

    Jun 1, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: feeling lonely

    Thanks for the review and the advice! Length definitely seems to be a problem with my poems lately - I've been using them mostly to vent, so I tend to ...

    Jun 1, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: feeling lonely

    Thank you so much for your review! I don't mind you calling me your friend - if you ever want to chat, I'm down for PMing.

    May 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Too Much Blank Space, Not Enough Vomit - Ch. 1.1

    You're welcome!

    May 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: (Vampire) Temp tittle! (part 1)

    Oooh, interesting! That's a nice twist - I don't see that a lot in vampire stories. Or, at least, modern ones. Maybe you can elaborate on that when someday revising ...

    Apr 29, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: (Vampire) Temp tittle! (part 1)

    You're welcome!

    Apr 29, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Kartiel's Curse [Chapter 16.2]

    Pro-tip: splash your eyes with cold water to reduce the redness and puffiness, dry off, and then practice smiling in the mirror until it looks natural again. not that I'd ...

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Kartiel's Curse [Chapter 16.1]

    I love your predictions! I can't confirm or deny any of them, but it's definitely cool seeing how you're analyzing the story.

    Mar 3, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Kartiel's Curse [Chapter 16.1]

    Awwww yeahhhhh the gay is back. Yes. Does anyone know he's got healing magic, aside from like us and Cass? All of Telorum does, actually! It's something I really need ...

    Mar 3, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Filtered

    Aw, thank you! My tip is to write about what you're feeling. I wrote this poem when I was feeling more than a little down (I thankfully feel better now!), ...

    Feb 24, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Kartiel's Curse [Chapter 15.2]

    Thanks for the review! That said, I have to return to being a broken record: Pacing. Before the issue was too much of Cassie's interiority, which isn't so much an ...

    Feb 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Kartiel's Curse [Chapter 15.2]

    Aw, thank you! It has a dual meaning, so I'm really excited for you to see how it plays into the plot as I move more along.

    Feb 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Kartiel's Curse [Chapter 15.1]

    In retrospect, that last comment covered most of what I wanted to say. :P Just like with the Rey crew, I'll say to always be a little wary of what ...

    Feb 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Kartiel's Curse [Chapter 15.1]

    Thanks for your review! I'll write a better and longer reply for your review later this afternoon, but I just wanted to say that your feeling of confusion is entirely ...

    Feb 4, 2019


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson