User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: Just Another Melancholy Heartbreak Song

    You're welcome! And it was.

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Third Time's a Charm [Chapter 2.1]

    Aw, thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying my fic.

    Jan 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Third Time's a Charm [Chapter 1]

    The next chapter is up! I had the points and the chapter ready, so I thought I'd just post it. :)

    Jan 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Third Time's a Charm [Chapter 1]

    This is a little belated, but thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed this.

    Jan 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Third Time's a Charm [Chapter 1]

    Thank you for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    Jan 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Founding Rome: A Sanders Sides Fic [Chapter 1]

    Thank you for your review! It actually is taking place inside of someone's head. :) This story is a fanfiction for Thomas Sanders's Sanders Sides series on YouTube. In the ...

    Jan 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Kartiel's Curse [Chapter 17.2]

    She doesn't anymore, actually! It's something I changed - I think I made a note about it in one of the earlier chapters, but I could be wrong. :P

    Jan 21, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: goodbye.

    Thanks for your comment and compliments! :)

    Jan 20, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: goodbye.

    Thanks for your comment! Do you have any suggestions on what I should throw in?

    Jan 20, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: goodbye.

    Thank you for your review! The line was supposed to say "wanted" instead of "want", so also thanks for pointing out that typo. :)

    Jan 19, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: goodbye.

    Thank you for your review! I've been working on imagery, so I'll definitely try incorporating that into either future drafts of this poem or other pieces of poetry.

    Jan 19, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: goodbye.

    Thanks for your review! My poems tend to be on the longer side, so I was worried I'd make this one too long if I added onto the description of ...

    Jan 19, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Third Time's a Charm [Chapter 1]

    Here you go!

    Jan 18, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Third Time's a Charm [Chapter 1]

    Thanks for the review! I'm really glad you enjoyed this prologue, and let me know if you ever want to read more of it - I have the entire story ...

    Jan 18, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: goodbye.

    Thank you for your review!

    Jan 18, 2020


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie