-
Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 1.2]
Thank you for your review! I'm glad that you're enjoying the story so far - and that you're interested in the hunter's perspective. :)
Aug 12, 2020 -
Re: birds in a hurricane
Thank you!
Aug 5, 2020 -
Re: birds in a hurricane
Thank you for your review!
Aug 5, 2020 -
Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 1.1]
Also (because I somehow forgot to reply to this part of your review) I love the comparisons you're drawing between your characters and mine! The moment I saw you liked ...
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 1.1]
Thank you for your review! It's fun reading all of your theories, and I definitely appreciate your advice. :)
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 1.2]
Thank you so much for the review! I was worried the switch from Azazel to Issac would be confusing, but it thankfully looks like that part was clear.
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 1.2]
Thank you for your review! I'm glad you're enjoying this story so far. :) And awww!! Thank you for the compliment.
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 1.1]
Thank you so much for your review! I was actually questioning if pen stains were the right comparison or not, so it's great seeing your input on them. Quinn's never ...
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: The Price of a Soul [Prologue]
Thank you for your review! I'm not sure if you saw my wall post, but I actually wrote the majority of this prologue over a year ago - so it's ...
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 1.2]
Awww, thank you!! I'm glad you liked this chapter.
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: The Price of a Soul [Prologue]
Thank you so much for your review! (And for liking this work!) Your review was really helpful - I was actually questioning the wording of the last sentence, too, so ...
Aug 3, 2020 -
Re: the luxury of lungs
Thank you for your review! Enjambment is something I definitely need to work on in my poetry, so I really appreciate you pointing out how I could change it to ...
Jul 31, 2020 -
Re: the luxury of lungs
Thank you for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed my poem. :)
Jul 31, 2020 -
Re: the luxury of lungs
I definitely want to try writing a poem with the same theme but with the original motif someday! I just couldn't get it out on paper no matter how hard ...
Jul 31, 2020 -
Re: the luxury of lungs
Thank you for your review! I'm glad you liked the motif - I'm not sure if you saw my wall post, but it wasnt the original one I had in ...
Jul 31, 2020
